Estate Officer (Residential - Tsuen Wan / Sheung Shui)
Building Management Department
- Responsible for the estate management of residential buildings, duties include providing daily administration support, maintaining good relationships with residents/occupiers, and handling complaints and inquires
- Assist in managing the performance of service contractors and sub-ordinates to ensure the compliance of statutory requirements
- Other ad-hoc assignments
- Degree or above in any disciplines, preferably in Property Management or relevant disciplines
- 1-2 years’ experience in property management
- Independent with good communication skill and able to work under pressure
- Good command of both written and spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin
Thank you for your interest in Chinese Estates Holdings Limited.
Personal data collected would be used in accordance with our Statement on Employment-Related Data Usage. Applicants who are not invited for interview within six weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. All personal data of unsuccessful candidates will be destroyed after six months.